CI Results Explorer
The CI Results Explorer provides visibility into the CI jobs executing your Synthetic tests.
You can accomplish the following actions:
- Investigate every CI job execution to identify and troubleshoot failing test results
- Compare test results executed against various devices and browsers to pinpoint cross browser and device issues
- Keep track of the progress of your tests in CI pipelines
- Identify flaky tests to fix
Explore test batches
The CI Results Explorer displays batches of tests run by Synthetics and your CI/CD provider. Every batch corresponds with a call to the Datadog API (through one of your CI/CD integrations, the datadog-ci NPM package, or directly through the API endpoint) and triggers one or several test executions.
- Click on a batch to open a side panel containing batch CI metadata and batch test results.
- Explore the test executions performed as part of the batch and pinpoint test failures.
- Click on a failing test result to see the detailed Test Result page and investigate the root cause of the issue.
For more information about search, see Search Test Batches.
Create a search query
To start querying the CI Results Explorer data, see Search Syntax.
Additional helpful documentation, links, and articles: