Botprise’s Datadog integration allows you to send Botprise events to the event stream in Datadog. It submits Datadog events into the system over email.
- Install the Datadog Agent on your lab devices.
- After successful installation, your devices start sending data to Datadog. View the data on the Datadog host list.
- In Datadog, create a monitor for each of the hosts. Datadog generates alerts based on the monitor rules.
- Configure each monitor for metrics and the respective threshold value.
- Modify the monitor configuration to create a ServiceNow ticket for each of the incoming alerts.
- Generate an API key and an Application key to call Datadog Rest APIs.
The Botprise integration does not provide metrics.
The Botprise integration does not include any service checks.
All events are sent to the Datadog event stream.
To use the Datadog API, you need to enter an API key and an application key:
Input a Datadog API Key :xxxx9232ad913d1a864828a2df15xxxx
Input a Datadog Application Key :xxxxcb1798718f7a2da141071e7305599d60xxxx
Need help? Contact Datadog support.