Connect with Meraki to integrate your Meraki network event logs into Datadog’s log management system.
- Open the Meraki integration tile.
- Choose a name for your Meraki account.
- Add a Meraki API key. Find instructions on how to generate a Meraki API key in the Meraki documentation.
To configure collection of network event logs, an API key is required from Meraki.
Generate the Meraki API key
- Go to the Meraki Dashboard.
- Enable API access by going to Organization > Settings > Dashboard API access.
- Go to the My Profile page on the Meraki dashboard to generate the key.
For more information, visit the Meraki documentation.
Configure the SNMP integration with the Meraki Profile to collect metrics from your Meraki devices.
The Meraki integration does not include any events.
The Meraki integration does not include any service checks.
Need help? Contact Datadog support.