Set up Tracing on a Buildkite Pipeline
CI Visibility is not available in the selected site () at this time.
Configure the Datadog integration
The steps to activate the Datadog integration for Buildkite are:
- Go to Settings > Notification Services in Buildkite and click add a Datadog Pipeline Visibility integration.
- Fill in the form with the following information:
- Description: A description to help identify the integration in the future, such as Datadog CI Visibility integration.
- API key: your Datadog API Key.
- Datadog site:
- Pipelines: Select all pipelines or the subset of pipelines you want to trace.
- Branch filtering: Leave empty to trace all branches or select the subset of branches you want to trace.
- Click Add Datadog Pipeline Visibility Notification to save the integration.
Visualize pipeline data in Datadog
The Pipelines and Pipeline Executions pages populate with data after the pipelines finish.
Note: The Pipelines page shows data for only the default branch of each repository.
Additional helpful documentation, links, and articles: