Incident Management Analytics
Incident Management Analytics is a queryable data source for aggregated incident statistics. You can query these analytics in a variety of graph widgets in both Dashboards and Notebooks to analyze the history of your incident response over time. To give you a starting point, Datadog provides an Incident Management Overview Dashboard template and Notebook template that you can clone and customize as necessary.
The following widgets support Incident Management Analytics:
- Top List
- Query Value
To configure your graph using Incident Management Analytics data, follow these steps:
- Select your visualization.
Incidents from the data source dropdown menu.
- Select a measure from the yellow dropdown menu.
- Default Statistic: Counts the number of incidents.
- Select an aggregation for the measure.
- (Optional) Select a rollup for the measure.
- (Optional) Use the search bar to filter the statistic down to a specific subset of incidents.
- (Optional) Select a facet in the pink dropdown menu to break the measure up by group and select a limited number of groups to display.
- Title the graph.
- Save your widget.
Example: Weekly Outage Customer Impact Duration by Service
- Widget: Timeseries Line Graph
Customer Impact Duration
severity:(“SEV-1” OR “SEV-2”)
Services, limit to top 5
Additional helpful documentation, links, and articles: