At any moment, and depending on your current aggregation, export your log exploration as a:
- Saved View to use as an investigation starting point for future-yourself or your teammates.
- Dashboard widget for reporting or consolidation purpose.
- Monitor to trigger alerts on predefined thresholds.
- Metric to aggregate your logs into long term KPIs, as they are ingested in Datadog.
- cURL command to test your queries in the Log Explorer and then build custom reports using Datadog APIs.
- CSV (for individual logs and transactions). You can export up to 5,000 logs at once for individual logs, 500 for Transactions.
- Share View: Share a link to the current view with your teammates through email, Slack, and more. See all of the Datadog notification integrations available for this feature.
You can also export your Log Explorer view to reuse later or in different contexts. For example, download a List view or Table view in a CSV file to do offline processing of your logs or share the results of your query with your teammates.
Additional helpful documentation, links, and articles: