< Back to rules search
AWS Network Access Control List created or modified
Set up the cloudtrail integration.
Detect when an AWS Network Access Control List (NACL) has been created or modified.
This rule lets you monitor CloudTrail and detect when an AWS NACL has been created or modified with one of the following API calls:
Triage & Response
- Determine who the user was who made this API call.
- Contact the user and see if this was an API call which was made by the user.
- If the API call was not made by the user:
- Rotate the user credentials and investigate what other API calls.
- Determine what other API calls the user made which were not made by the user.