xMatters is a digital service availability platform that prevents technology issues from becoming business problems. Large enterprises, agile SREs, and innovative DevOps teams rely on its proactive incident response, automation, and management service to maintain operational visibility and control in today’s highly fragmented technology environment. xMatters for Datadog integrates people into your toolchains spanning across teams and silos.
Connect Datadog to xMatters to:
- Trigger xMatters notifications with responses integrated into all your IT tools
- Notify resolvers based on escalation rules, on-call schedules, skills, and location
- Look up the current xMatters on-call schedule from within Datadog
- Configure response options that trigger other xMatters integrations and drive workflow for tasks such as creating tickets, updating consoles, sending additional notifications, and initiating chat & conference-call collaboration
- Add additional reporting and analytics to your operational processes
To set up the xMatters-Datadog integration:
The xMatters integration does not include any metric.
The xMatters integration does not include any events.
The xMatters integration does not include any service checks.
Need help? Contact Datadog support.