Rollbar helps developers build better software, faster. With Rollbar developers can view exceptions from all of of their frameworks, platforms, and environments in one place.
Connect Rollbar to Datadog to:
- Get notified of exceptions, errors, code deployments in your event stream
- Filter notifications by severity, environment, host, users and more
- Search for exceptions in your graphs
- Discuss exceptions with your team
- Spend less time debugging issues
No installation is required.
Configuration is per-project in Rollbar.
- In Rollbar, go to the Notification settings page for a Project: Dashboard → Settings → Notifications → Datadog
- In Datadog, head to the APIs page to get your API Key (copy to your clipboard): Integrations → APIs
- Add your Datadog API key in Rollbar.
- Click Enable Datadog Integration.
Every time an exception occurs, it appears in your event stream.
The Rollbar integration does not include any metric.
The Rollbar integration pushes exceptions, errors, and code deployments into Datadog as events.
The Rollbar integration does not include any service checks.
Need help? Contact Datadog support.