RBLTracker provides easy-to-use, real-time blacklist monitoring, for your email, website, and social media.
Connect your RBLTracker account to Datadog to:
- Push listing events from RBLTracker to your dashboard.
- Push de-listing events from RBLTracker to your dashboard.
Setting up RBLTracker using webhooks:
- In Datadog, copy your API key from the Integrations -> APIs section.
- In RBLTracker, create a new Datadog contact type from the Manage -> Contacts section of the RBLTracker portal.
- Paste the Datadog API Key.
- (optional) adjust the contact schedule for this new contact.
RBLTracker sends listing and delisting alerts to your Datadog events dashboard. See Adding a Datadog Contact Type for a full integration guide.
The RBLTracker check does not include any metrics.
Push your RBLTracker listing/de-listing events into your Datadog Event Stream.
The RBLTracker check does not include any service checks.
Need help? Contact Datadog support.