mParticle lets you track detailed run-time performance data on your mobile apps. The mParticle SDK automatically collects detailed run-time performance data such as CPU load, memory usage, and battery level. Connect mParticle to Datadog and see the following information in real-time in your Datadog dashboard:
- Crash Reports
- 3rd Party Network Performance Data
- Active Session Details
- Device CPU, Memory, and Battery Utilization
For more information about mParticle, check out the blog and their docs.
- Log in to your mParticle account.
- Navigate to the Services Page by clicking on the paper-airplane icon on the left-hand navigation bar.
- Click on the Datadog tile to display the settings panel for the Datadog integration.
- Enter your Datadog API key into the settings panel and click Save.
- Toggle the Status to on to forward data to Datadog.
See the mParticle documentation for metrics available with this integration.
The mParticle integration does not include any events.
The mParticle integration does not include any service checks.
Need help? Contact Datadog support.