Connect Honeybadger to Datadog to:
- See errors in the stream, in real time
- Search for errors in your graphs
- Discuss errors with your team
- Be super awesome
To capture errors from Honeybadger:
- Open your Honeybadger project list.
- Click on “Settings” for the project you want to monitor.
- Click on “Alerts & Integrations”.
- Select “Datadog” as a new integration.
- Add your API key.
- Save the integration.
- Click the Install Integration button on the Honeybadger Integration Tile.
The Honeybadger integration does not include any metric.
The Honeybadger integration does not include any events.
The Honeybadger integration does not include any service checks.
Need help? Contact Datadog support.