Integrate with ChatWork to:
- Be notified when someone posts on your stream.
- Be notified when a metric alert is triggered.
- First, you might want to create a Datadog user in your ChatWork organization account which will post Datadog updates.
- The ChatWork API is still in preview, so you have to ask for an access.
- Wait for the confirmation email (can take up to 2 days).
- Follow these instructions to get a token.
- Copy it into this field.
- Enter the chat names and ids you want to access. (ids can be found in the URL of chatrooms)
Tick the checkbox if you want to be notified for every comment, otherwise you will need to use the @chatwork-chat_namesyntax.
Save your configuration
The Chatwork integration does not include metrics.
The Chatwork integration does not include any events.
The Chatwork integration does not include any service checks.
Need help? Contact Datadog support.