Use Amixr to manage alerts with a Slack integration:
- Collect & analyze alerts and other events from Datadog
- Set up on-call rotations with Google calendar or in Slack
- Configure automatic escalation chains
- Receive alerts with phone calls and SMS
- Orchestrate incident management with GitOps
No additional installation is needed on your server.
- Go to Settings > Connect New Monitorings > Datadog > How to connect
- Copy Datadog webhook URL
- Navigate to the Integrations page from the sidebar.
- Search for webhook in the search bar.
- Enter a name for the integration, for example:
- Paste the webhook URL from the above step.
- Click the save button.
- Navigate to the Events page from the sidebar.
@webhook-<integration name><YOUR TEXT HERE>, for example:
@webhook-amixr-alerts-prod test alert.
- Click the post button.
- Navigate to Incidents from the sidebar to check if the alert was received.
The Amixr integration does not include any metrics.
The Amixr integration does not include any service checks.
The Amixr integration does not include any events.
Need help? Contact Amixr support.